Bilstein B8 5100 Adjustable Front Shocks with Rear Set For Silverado Sierra 1500
Bilstein B8 5100 Adjustable Front Shocks w/ Rear Set For Silverado Sierra 1500. Bilstein B8 5100 shocks includes front(2) and rear(2).
Part Number 24-186957 Superseded to 24-293082. 0-1.75 Front (Adjustable) Lift - 0-1 Rear Lifted Height. Excludes Denali & 2007 1500 Classic Models. Front Lift Height: 6 when utilizing stock length shock with lift spacer. Collapsed Length (IN): 12.95.
Extended Length (IN): 18.48. Collapsed Length (MM): 329.0. Extended Length (MM): 469.3. Body Design: Snap Ring Grooved Body (Coilover). Body Design: Smooth Body (Non-Coilover). B8 5100 Ride Height Adjustable shock absorbers provide practical alternative to coil spring spacers, u. Tilizes vehicles stock front coil springs and OEM mounting hardware. Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers. Are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUVs. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides. Piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure. Bilstein is known as one of the best shocks for trucks.
Experience today for your superior improved performance. BILSTEIN warrants to the original retail purchaser that, for the life of each gas pressure shock, this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. B4 OE Replacement / B6 / B6 Performance / B8 Performance Plus / B12 Series / B14 (PSS) / B16 (PSS9 & PSS10) / B6 4600 / B8 5100 / B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) / B8 5112 / B8 6112.
CP Cometic ACL Ferrea and ARP Kits. Your address must be confirmed. Buyers who pay with unconfirmed addresses will not be accepted.
We always look to satisfy our customers in whatever needs they may have. The item "Bilstein B8 5100 Adjustable Front Shocks with Rear Set For Silverado Sierra 1500" is in sale since Tuesday, June 28, 2016.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Suspension & Steering\Shocks & Struts". The seller is "boostprojects" and is located in San Diego, California. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Modified Item: No
- Superseded Part Number: Part Number 24-186957 Superseded to 24-293082
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Custom Bundle: Yes
- Interchange Part Number: These shocks are compatible with lifted
- Adjustable: Yes
- California Prop 65 Warning: Cancer & Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Front Body Design: Snap Ring Grooved Body (Coilover)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 24-186940 x2 & 24-293082 x2
- Part Type: Shock Absorber Set
- Gas Charged Shock: Yes
- Rear Body Design: Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
- Ride Height Adjustable Feature1: Allow for different spring seat positions
- Ride Height Adjustable Feature2: Increased wheel travel and improved handling
- Ride Height Adjustable Feature3: Practical alternative to coil spring spacers
- Ride Height Adjustable Feature4: Utilizes vehicles stock front coil springs
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Boot Color: Black
- Reservoir: No
- Product Line: Bilstein B8 5100 Adjustable Front & B8 5100 Rear
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Other Part Number: 24-186940/24-293082
- Brand: Bilstein
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- Non-Domestic Product: No
- Cross Reference: Monroe shocks , Rancho shocks , KYB shocks
- Cross Reference2: Pro comp shocks , Skyjacker shocks , Truck Shocks
- Body Diameter: 46mm
- Drive: 2WD / 4WD
- Front Collapsed Length (MM): 329.0
- Rear Collapsed Length (MM): 419.8
- Front Extended Length (MM): 469.3
- Rear Extended Length (MM): 645.0
- Warranty: LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Note1: Fits models without electronic suspension only
- Note2: Does not fit Denali & 2007 1500 Classic Models
- Bundle Description: 2 X Bilstein #24-186940 Ride Height Adjustable Front Shocks & 2 X Bilstein #24-293082 Rear Shocks
- Front Lift Height Note: 6" when utilizing stock length shock w/lift spacer